1. Michael Jackson Death Hoax Forum (ora inesistente): www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com?page_id=293/
2. This is it movie – http://www.thisisit-movie.com
3. Trailer Movie 2012: http://www.whowillsurvive2012.com/
4.(Nov 5 09) Trama Movie V for Vendetta: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_for_Vendetta_%28film%29
5. Trailer Movie EndGame: http://www.endgamethemovie.com/highofficial.html
6. Sito Skaggs, The Final Curtain: http://joeyskaggs.com/html/final.html
7. Videoclip Liberian Girl: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_JIkRylEzc
8. ARG Year Zero: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_Zero_%28game%29
9. YouTube 9/11: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNsSn6D3CP4…NsSn6D3CP4[/URL
10. ART Is Resistence : http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm…4/AIR_flier.jpg
11. (Nov 11 09) Wikipedia, Faked death: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faked_death
12. (Nov 12 09) Wikipedia, Performance Art: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Performance_art
13. (Nov 13 09) Forum Death Hoax investigation: http://mjkit.forumotion.net/all-odd-things…it-t3233-50.htm
14. (Nov 15 09) Wikipedia Weiner Text picture: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:WeinerText.JPG (by the way it says “Bits & Pieces put together to present a semblance of a whole”)
15. (Nov 17 09) Wizard of Oz: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Emerald.JPG (follow the yellow brick road to the Emerald City!)
16. (Nov 18 09) Movie 2012: http://mjkit.forumotion.net/michael-jackson-hoax-death-theories-f2/omfg-you-have-to-see-2012-spoiler-t3742.htm
17. (Nov 19 09) Biblegateway John 14:29: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=john%2014:29&version=NKJV (pretty straight forward if you ask me!)
18. (Nov 19 09) The Answer: http://mjkit.forumotion.net/all-odd-things-f8/the-answer-t4011.htm#95294 (This #18 is so good, I am going to give it it’s own post!)
19. (Nov 20 09) All for L.O.V.E.: http://anotherpartofme.net/images/gallery/love.jpg (I am going to show you what I found in a separate post… very curious!)
20. (Nov 22 09) Collider article: http://www.collider.com/2009/10/31/exclusive-director-kenny-ortega-says-expect-2-to-3-hours-of-additional-footage-on-this-is-it-dvdblu-ray/ – DVD to have extra footage! Woo hoo! Oh what goodies are in store?
21. (Nov 23 09) People mag article: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20321918,00.html what this is going on until 2010!!!!!!!! We already knew that… didn’t MJ say “see you in July?” ;-P
22. (Nov 24 09) DVD Easter Eggs? http://www.dvdeastereggs.com/faq.php Never knew these existed! Wow! Wow! Wow!
23. (Nov 24 09) Another one today! Wow! Speeding up! 77: http://images.clubzone.com/company/images/3175.jpg This could have several meanings… gotta look into this.
24. (Nov 25 09) Biblegateway Psalm 30:4- http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm%2030:4&version=KJV – Praise God!
25. (Nov 26 09) Spiders/Black Widow: http://mjkit.forumotion.net/this-is-it-the-rehearsals-the-movie-trailers-f14/don-t-forget-the-spider-in-tii-movie-t3846-25.htm
26. (Nov 27 09) Thriller TII: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaoZ4UE9w3g (Mirror Image of the movie)
27. (Nov 28) Biblegateway Acts 14:20: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts%2014:20&version=NKJV (Perseverance in purpose despite those who try to knock you down!)
Ok at this point I went away for 10 days! I have just put down the redirects to the best of my knowledge however I have not done any research into the links and so I don’t have any additional comments after the links… yet. I will be doing this as fast as I can to get myself caught up…
28. (Nov 29) Love and Support:
29. (Nov 30) Police Brutality: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO7wOwdTwB8
30. (Dec 1) MJ Conspiracy: http://mjconspiracy.50.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=1174&sid=a4ef6b06643d9e5fbd731f40beadadd0
31. (Dec 2) George Cover: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a8/George_%28magazine%29.jpg
32. (Dec 3) Google Search for George: http://images.google.com/images?gbv=2&hl=en&q=George%3F&sa=N&start=170&ndsp=21
33. (Dec 4) Murder of JFK Jr.: http://revver.com/video/14470/murder-of-jfk-jr/
34. (Dec 5) Michael Jackson is NOT Dead – THIS IS ALSO IT-PT2- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1X7xZ41od0&NR=1
35. (Dec 7) Google search “Conspiracy Theories” http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rlz=1W1SUNA_en&tbo=0&q=conspiracy+%22pearl+harbor%22+jfk+rfk+mlk+%22princess+di%22+911+titanic+…&aq=f&oq=&aqi
36. (Dec Michael Jackson Conspiracy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIwehjDPOYU
37. (Dec Daniel 6:22 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se … ersion=NLT
38. (Dec 9) V for Vendetta quote: http://rlv.zcache.com/people_should_not_be_afraid_of_their_government_bumper_sticker-p128385723565042693trl0_400.jpg
39. (Dec 10) TII Army pic: http://www.mtv.com/photos/michael-jacksons-this-is-it-trailer-frames/1621244/4251494/photo.jhtml
40. (Dec 11) Ephesians 6:12-13: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ephesians%206:12-13&version=KJ21
41. (Dec 12) Michael Jackson Death Hoax: CLUE Analysis: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q2yIV-LaPI
42. (Dec 14) This is it and this is also it: http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-347355 ]
43. (Dec 15) The Emerald City:
44. (Dec 16) 99: http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/3903958/2/istockphoto_3903958-number-ninety-nine.jpg
45. (Dec 17) 2009 Calendar: http://www.calendar-2009.com/images/calendar_2009.gif47
46. (Dec 18) Michael Jackson’s Wake Up Call:
47. (Dec 19) Ark of the Covenant: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ark_of_the_Covenant
48. (Dec 20) “In what will go down in HIStory as the greatest demonstration for freedom … 999″:
49. (Dec 21) TIAI REVEALED!! http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=1924
50. (Dec 24) YouTube Clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwqdDBFWSEk&feature=related
51. (Dec 25) TIAI Revealed MJHD Posts: http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/search.php?author_id=1440&sr=posts
52. (Jan 11) TIAI New Post on MJHD: http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=3391&p=52818#p52818
53. (Jan 12) MJAlive999 You tube clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwqdDBFWSEk
54. (Jan ?) TIAI Post on MJHD: http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=3391&p=52818#p52818
55. (Jan 22) TIAI New Post on MJHD: http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=3965
56. (Feb 7) @ 2:07am (get it 2-7-2-7) TIAI Update #3: http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/search.php?author_id=1440&sr=posts
57. (Feb 8 ) TIAI Update #3 specific response to post: http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=5024&start=50#p81606
58. (Feb 10) Autopsy Report page referenced in #58: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2010/0208101jackson23.html
59. (Feb 11) Coroner Info Brochure http://coroner.lacounty.gov/htm/info_eng.pdf
60. (Feb 12) Coroner Public Inquiry Form http://coroner.lacounty.gov/htm/inqfrm.cfm
61. (Feb 13) TMZ Article – http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/30/mjs-trainer-he-could-still-walk-the-walk/
62. (Feb 14) Love! http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/9/l_5b19bf8eef9c4320b031d7732d1635ef.gif
63. (Feb 14) RBTL – http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=5565#p87728
64 (Feb 15) MJAlive 999 Youtube Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgCMNCGskWo
65 (Feb 17) FinalGoodbyeTV Youtube Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAWwnjaMxpg
66 (Feb 17) MJDHI Post: http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=5786#p91572
67 (Feb 19) 2 Thess 2:11: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2%20thes%202:11&version=KJV
68 (Feb 20) The Message: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhAxTYemoQM
69 (Feb 21) The practical is side of L.O.V.E.: http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=5565&start=100#p89984
70 (Feb 22) 777: http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=27&start=125#p2255
71 (Feb 23) TII: http://cm1.theinsider.com/thumbnail/400/594/cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/535/23/Vz_3a4jyvmbX0CLc5pUMmqGZAMpj8zaR4o.jpg
72 (Feb 24) TII Last rehearsal footage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qE22UOlQts
73 (Feb 25) TII Poster: http://www.mjjcn.com/THISISIT.jpg
74 (Feb 26) Announcement of Michael Jackson death: http://www.nowpublic.com/world/michael-jackson-dies-age-50-cardiac-arrest-2-26-pm-pdt
75 (Feb 27) 12:21, 12/21 http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6033#p96269
76 (Feb 28) Rev 21:1, 4 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=revelation%2021:1,4&version=KJV
77 (Mar 1) Burial Rescheduled: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1619227/20090821/jackson_michael.jhtml
78 (Mar 2) Official Blu Ray DVD Intro: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GooyC24NOdY
79 (Mar 2/3) Dangerous code: http://www.lipstickalley.com/5032753-post16245.html
80 (Mar 4) Fireworks! http://www.friendsforourriverfront.org/uploaded_images/fireworks9-778829.jpg
81 (Mar 5) V for Vendetta similarities: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thChiBDudSs
82 (Mar 6) CNN article Fear and Greed: http://money.cnn.com/2010/03/04/markets/thebuzz/index.htm
83 (Mar 6) The Michael Jackson Coincidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TCDRz1cGKQ – This redirect came earlier than normal and in the past this was done to signify that it had something to do with time or dates.
84 (Mar 8 ) midnight Idiot Maker Rally: http://www.philstockworld.com/2010/01/08/the-idiot-maker-rally-continues/
85 (Mar 8 ) approx 11pm TIAI Update #3 3/9/10 and Coroner Report 9/9/09: http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=5024&start=50#p81606
86 (Mar 10) TIAI Update #4a: http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=7010
There were parts b, c, and d to the above update yet TIAI.com never actually redirected to those updates. See my post for all 4 parts: http://lilwendy.wordpress.com/2010/03/13/mjdhits-update-4-case-for-faith/
87 (Mar 25) MJAlive999 YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MJalive999 – at this time the main video is the following: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsiKRv8wKXk
88 (Mar 30) MJ Alive at UCLA: http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=7925&start=50#p130209 – oh yeah baby piece by piece by piece MJ is being revealed!
Others have tried to revive the onetime pop star’s performing career. Tom Barrack is convinced he’s the ‘caretaker’ to do it.
Tom Barrack is third person on pic
May 31, 2009|Chris Lee and Harriet Ryan
Tom Barrack, a Westside financier who made billions buying and selling distressed properties, flew to Las Vegas in March 2008 to check out a troubled asset. But his target was not a struggling hotel chain or failed bank.
It was Michael Jackson. The world’s bestselling male pop artist was hunkered down with his three children in a dumpy housing compound in an older section of town. At 49, he was awash in nearly $400 million of debt and so frail that he greeted visitors in a wheelchair. The rich international friends who offered him refuge after his 2005 acquittal on molestation charges had fallen away. His Santa Barbara ranch, Neverland, was about to be sold at public auction.
In Jackson, Barrack saw the sort of undervalued asset his private equity firm, Colony Capital, had succeeded with in the past. He wrote a check to save the ranch and placed a call to a friend, conservative business magnate Philip Anschutz, whose holdings include the concert production firm AEG Live.
Fifteen months later, Jackson is living in a Bel-Air mansion and rehearsing for a series of 50 sold-out shows in London’s O2 Arena. The intervention of two billionaires with more experience in the boardroom than the recording studio seems on course to accomplish what a parade of others over the last dozen years could not: getting Jackson back onstage.
His backers envision the London shows as an audition for a career rebirth that could ultimately encompass a three-year world tour, a new album, movies, a Graceland-like museum, musical revues in Las Vegas and Macau, even a “Thriller” casino.
“You are talking about a guy who could make $500 million a year if he puts his mind to it,” Barrack said recently. “There are very few individual artists who are multibillion-dollar businesses. And he is one.”
Others have tried to resurrect Jackson’s career but failed, associates say, because of managerial chaos, backbiting within his inner circle and the singer’s legendary flakiness.
Even as Jackson’s benefactors assemble an all-star team — “High School Musical’s” Kenny Ortega is directing the London concerts — there are hints of discord. Last week, two men identified themselves as the singer’s manager; a month before, a respected accountant who had been handling Jackson’s books was abruptly fired in a phone call from an assistant.
But Jackson’s backers downplay the problems. “He is very focused. He is not going to let anybody down. Not himself. Not his fans. Not his family,” said Frank DiLeo, his current manager and a friend of three decades.
Jackson needs a comeback to reverse the damage done by years of excessive spending and little work. He has not toured since 1997 or released a new album since 2001, but he has continued to live like a megastar.
To finance his opulent lifestyle, he borrowed heavily against his three main assets: his ranch, his music catalog and a second catalog that includes the music of the Beatles that he co-owns with Sony Corp. By the time of his 2005 criminal trial, he was nearly $300 million in debt and, according to testimony, spending $30 million more annually than he was taking in.
Compounding his money difficulties are a revolving door of litigious advisors and hangers-on. Jackson has run through 11 managers since 1990, according to DiLeo.
At least 19 people — financial advisors, managers, lawyers, a pornography producer and even a Bahraini sheik — have taken Jackson to court, accusing him of failing to pay bills or backing out of deals. He settled many of the suits. Currently, he is facing civil claims by a former publicist, a concert promoter and the writer-director of his “Thriller” video, John Landis.
John Branca, an entertainment lawyer who represented Jackson for more than 20 years, blamed the singer’s financial troubles partly on his past habit of surrounding himself with “yes men.” Branca advised Jackson to buy half of the Beatles’ catalog in 1985 for $47.5 million. The catalog is now estimated to be worth billions, and the purchase is considered his smartest business decision.
“The paradox is that Michael is one of the brightest and most talented people I’ve ever known. At the same time, he has made some of the worst choices in advisors in the history of music,” said Branca, who represents Santana, Nickelback and Aerosmith, among others. He said he split with the singer because Jackson invited into his inner circle “people who really didn’t have his best interests at heart.”
The singer’s financial predicament reached a crisis point in March 2008 when he defaulted on a $24.5-million loan and Neverland went into foreclosure. Jackson’s brother Jermaine enlisted the help of Dr. Tohme Tohme, an orthopedic surgeon-turned-businessman who had previously worked with Colony Capital.
Tohme reached out to Barrack, who said he was initially reluctant to get involved because Jackson had already sought advice from Barrack’s friend and fellow billionaire Ron Burkle.
“I said, ‘My god, if Ron can’t figure it out, I can’t figure it out,’ ” Barrack said.
“I sat down with him and said, ‘Look . . . we can buy the note and restructure your financial empire,’ ” Barrack said. But, he told him, “what you need is a new caretaker. A new podium. A new engine.”
Tohme, who acted as Jackson’s manager until recently, recalled the urgency of the situation. “If he didn’t move fast, he would have lost the ranch,” Tohme said. “That would have been humiliating for Michael.”
Jackson and Barrack reached an agreement within seven days. Colony paid $22.5 million and Neverland averted foreclosure.
Jackson has not spoken publicly since a March news conference and his representatives declined to make him available for an interview.
Barrack said his position outside the music industry seemed to endear him to Jackson. “He looks at me like ‘the suit.’ I have credibility because I don’t live in that world. I’m not interested in hanging around him. I’m not interested in girls. I’m not interested in boys. I’m not interested in drugs,” Barrack said.
After buying Neverland, Barrack called his friend Anschutz. Barrack said the prospect of helping Jackson, given his recent criminal case, gave Anschutz, a devout Christian, pause. (Anschutz declined to be interviewed.)
Barrack had spent significant time with Jackson and praised him as a “genius” and devoted father. Ultimately, Anschutz agreed to put Jackson in touch with Randy Phillips, the chief executive of his concert subsidiary.
As the head of AEG Live, Phillips oversees a division that grossed more than $1 billion last year and has negotiated such lucrative bookings as Celine Dion’s four-year, $400-million run in Las Vegas and Prince’s 21 sold-out dates at the O2 Arena in 2007.
Phillips had his eye on Jackson for some time. In 2007, Phillips had approached the singer with a deal for a comeback, but Jackson, who was working with different advisors, turned him down. “He wasn’t ready,” Phillips recalled.
This time, however, Jackson was receptive. He needed the money, and he has a second, more personal reason: His children — sons Prince Michael, 7, and Michael Joseph Jackson Jr., 12, and daughter Paris Michael Katherine, 11 — have never seen him perform live.
“They are old enough to appreciate and understand what I do, and I am still young enough to do it,” Phillips quoted Jackson as saying.
Jackson stands to earn $50 million for the O2 shows, “This Is It” — $1 million per performance, not including revenue from merchandise sales and broadcast rights. Jackson is considering options including pay-per-view and a feature film. But the real money would kick in after his final curtain call in London.
End of Article:
This fits in with what the book I read said actually, and shows that Michael did have money troubles, apparently Tohme Tohme used to work for Colony Capital, the company that this Barrack guys owns. what about this scenario, So Tohme Tohme decides the way in which Michael can raise some money is to have an auction of his stuff, which has been sat at Neverland since 2005, because Michael didn’t want to go back there, it now held bad memories for him and he’d said he’d never live there again. He arranges for the auction with Julian’s Auction House, but then this Barrack guy decides to help Michael, so he doesn’t need to go through with the auction now and calls it off. If he makes enough from the concerts, he can pay off the note for Neverland and take ownership of it again – problem solved.
Joe Jackson is planning to file a wrongful death lawsuit against Dr. Conrad Murray claiming he caused the death of the “King of Pop” by delaying calling 911.
4:51 PM EST, March 29, 2010
Michael Jackson (Getty Images)
LOS ANGELES — Doctors at UCLA were able to briefly re-establish Michael Jackson’s heartbeat at the hospital emergency room, but the King of Pop was “long gone” by then, according to a lawyer for Jackson’s father, Joe Jackson.
Joe Jackson’s attorney, Brian Oxman, says he mailed a notice to Dr. Conrad Murray over the weekend saying that Joe Jackson is planning to file a wrongful death lawsuit against him in 90 days. The lawsuit accuses Dr. Murray of causing Jackson’s death by delaying the call for an ambulance, Oxman said.
“The bottom line is, had paramedics gotten there earlier and had they been called right away, chances are he could have been revived,” Oxman said.
Oxman said records showed that Jackson was “long gone, 20 to 40 minutes before the paramedics got there.”
“I want justice for Michael,” Joe Jackson told E! News. “They think they can sweep this under the rug, but I want justice.”
Jackson, 50, was pronounced dead at UCLA Medical Center on June 25, 2009 — two hours after he arrived by ambulance from his Holmby Hills home.
The Los Angeles coroner concluded that Jackson’s death was caused by “acute propofol intoxication.” The autopsy revealed that Jackson’s blood had a level of propofol, a powerful anesthesia, equal to that used in major surgery.
Murray has been charged with involuntary manslaughter by acting “without malice” but also “without due caution and circumspection.” He is free on $75,000 bail.
A prosecution report leaked to the media last week included a statement from a witness who said Murray stopped resuscitation efforts on Jackson so he could collect propofol bottles.
Oxman says that the complaint must be filed by June 25 — the first anniversary of Michael’s death — which is the reason they are moving forward with the case now.
A spokeswoman for Murray’s criminal defense lawyer said he has not received the notice from Oxman.
The California state medical board will ask a judge to prevent Murray from practicing medicine in California while he is being prosecuted in Jackson’s death, according to documents filed last week by California Attorney General Jerry Brown.
Brown said in his filing that Murray, who was the pop star’s personal physician, “administered a lethal dose of propofol, as well as other drugs, to Michael Jackson.”
The next hearing date for the criminal case is April 5.
Posted Mar 30th 2010 2:00AM by TMZ Staff
TMZ has learned doctors who worked on Michael Jackson at the UCLA Medical Center ran two EKGs on the singer, and at least one doctor who interpreted the results claims there was heart rhythmic activity both times.
Furthermore, sources tell TMZ Dr. Conrad Murray insists he was able to restart Jackson’s heart at the singer’s home before paramedics arrived and then maintained heart activity in the ambulance.
Dr. Murray’s evaluation contradicts paramedics at the scene who wanted to take Jackson to the morgue, not UCLA, because they believed he was dead.
It also contradicts Joe Jackson’s lawyer, Brian Oxman, who tells TMZ he believes Jackson was dead even before paramedics arrived at the house. Oxman says the weak pulse detected at UCLA was in reaction to resuscitation efforts.
We’re told the criminal case is shaping up as a legal war between medical experts, who will be interpreting medical tests and charts in various ways — always confusing for a jury.
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Could this be what they are telling us? On March 4th, TMZ posted an article containing Jermaine’s response to the stun gun incident, and the title was, “Connect The Dots”. At the time, it was somewhat of an odd title for the post.
And before then, back in October 2009, TMZ posted an article about a letter that Arnold Schwarzenegger sent to the California State Assembly, after being heckled at an event. A not-so-nice message goes down the side of the letter – Arnold’s rep said it was “just a coincidence”:
So that takes us to more recent news. On 3/28, News of The World posts an article about how MJ was almost “brought back from the dead”: http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/765565/Docs-got-brief-heartbeat-1hr-after-superstar-collapsed.html
In the article, with points bulleted with large DOTS, it states that documents revealed Dr. Murray:
If you “Connect The Dots”, it spells out the word “FOOL”. Prop, Fool anyone? (I mean..Propofol…)
Special thanks to a reader, “Bernadette” who suggested this topic.
Posted by SeeingClues